TARMS Pakistan is providing Training and Risk Management Services to the industry. TARMS Pakistan is launching HSE newsletter on monthly basis to communicate the latest development in rules & regulations and the general requirements to manage risk effectively.
Our notable accomplishment:
- Managing haulage of hydrocarbon safety issues
- Trained 13,000 people during 1100 HSE Training Sessions in MOL till 30-April, 2020
- Road Risk Assessment from Makori Central Process Facility (CPF) to National Refinery, Karachi (1400 km)
- Road Risk Assessment from Makori Central Process Facility (CPF) to KCDF ,Khaur (270KM)
- Road Risk Assessment from Makori Central Process Facility (CPF) to Attock Refinery Ltd (375KM)
- Accident Investigation, by using DNV SCAT
- Qualitative Risk Assessment (QRA) of industrial process of Tetra Pak (> 900 activities were analyzed)
- Legal Compliance Register for Pakistan Tobacco Co. (PTC)
- Legal Compliance Register for Phillip & Morrison, PMKL
- Guest speaker for DWE training institute
- Internationally acceptable and accredited trainings in lowest possible prices in Pakistan
We warmly welcomes you at TARMS Pakistan where your terms and concerns are our priority!