Main Topic: Defensive Driving Technique.
For more information/training services please contact email@example.com
TARMS Pakistan is providing Training and Risk Management Services to the industry. TARMS Pakistan is launching HSE newsletter on monthly basis to communicate the latest development in rules & regulations and the general requirements to manage risk effectively.
Founded in 2012, Headquartered in Islamabad for the purpose of developing skills, knowledge and competency among the workforce especially in the Oil and Gas industry.
We envision a quality and service culture that enables us to exceed customer expectation, actively involve and empower all our instructors in the continuous improvement process, and enhance profitable growth and good impact on educating masses to manage risks more safely.
Our mission is to ensure that quality of training remain our top priority. Our purpose as an organization is helping support the health, well-being, and safety of both people — planet, community, and business organizations in general.
For any inquiry or course booking, kindly contact at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +92 344 0500018
- Behavioral Safety
- Circadian Rhythm
- Condensate Loading
- Condensate Safety
- Contractor Management
- Defensive Driving Course
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Response Plan
- Environmental Awareness
- Extreme Climate
- Fire Safety
- First Aid
- Gas Testing
- H2S Safety
- Hazard Identification / Near Miss
- Heat Stress
- Task Risk Assessment (TRA)
- HSE Management System
- Incident Investigation
- Injury Prevention
- Leadership and Accountability
- Life Saving Rules
- Lock-out Tag-out (LOTO) / Energy Isolation
- Mechanical Lifting
- Permit to Work
- Safe Operations
- Spill Control
- Working at Height Safety
- Workshop Safety Practices
- MOL Oil & Gas B.V.
- OSALP International
- Pakistan Tobacco Co.
- Tetra Pak
- Directorate of Worker Education GoP, Islamabad
Our notable accomplishment:
- Managing haulage of hydrocarbon safety issues
- Trained 13,000 people during 1100 HSE Training Sessions in MOL till 30-April, 2020
- Road Risk Assessment from Makori Central Process Facility (CPF) to National Refinery, Karachi (1400 km)
- Road Risk Assessment from Makori Central Process Facility (CPF) to KCDF ,Khaur (270KM)
- Road Risk Assessment from Makori Central Process Facility (CPF) to Attock Refinery Ltd (375KM)
- Accident Investigation, by using DNV SCAT
- Qualitative Risk Assessment (QRA) of industrial process of Tetra Pak (> 900 activities were analyzed)
- Legal Compliance Register for Pakistan Tobacco Co. (PTC)
- Legal Compliance Register for Phillip & Morrison, PMKL
- Guest speaker for DWE training institute
- Internationally acceptable and accredited trainings in lowest possible prices in Pakistan
We warmly welcomes you at TARMS Pakistan where your terms and concerns are our priority!